comScore Bizo Index Proves Value of Business Audiences as High Value Consumers
In collaboration with Bizo, comScore has indexed Bizo's business audience segments with comScore's US online consumer behavior database. With Bizo's reach into 85% of U.S. business audiences online, the new comScore Bizo Index provides unprecedented insight into business audiences and their unique value as consumers.
The comScore Bizo Index - Findings
The results of comScore's study underscore that business people are consumers too – and validate that Bizo's business audience segments are some of the most valuable consumer populations online. Given the high relative education and affluence level of business professional audiences, it's not surprising that the comScore Index reveals Bizo's audience to be highly desirable and motivated consumer segments.
Whereas our B2B-focused marketer clients and partners have long incorporated business demographic targeting into their campaigns, the comScore study gives our B2C clients some exciting tools and new insights into their target audiences.
Powerful connections between consumer behavior and Bizo's business audience segments have been established across a wide range of product and service areas. Here are just a few examples:
- Bizo's Tech Professional audience is 580% more likely to buy Computer Hardware online
- Bizo's Operations audience is 468% more likely to buy Consumer Electronics online
- Bizo's Nurse audience is 101% more likely to search for Health Care information online
- Bizo's Marketing audience is 112% more likely to visit Airline sites
- Bizo's Business Services audience is 147% more likely to visit Car Rental sites
- Bizo's Finance audience is 149% more likely to visit Online Travel Agents
- Bizo's Executive audience is 132% more likely to visit Online Trading sites
- Bizo's Micro audience is 232% more likely to buy Shipping Services online
- Bizo's Government Elected Officials audience is 304% more likely to visit Job Search sites
- Bizo's Business Professionals audience is 167% more likely to buy Mobile Phones & Plans online
To learn more about this ongoing research study or to request comScore Bizo Index data most relevant to your target audience, feel free to contact us .
comScore Indexing Methodology
comScore applied a rigorous methodology to index every major Bizo audience segment against the comScore panel by:
- Demography (e.g., Gender, Age, Household Income, Education)
- Website Visitation by Category (e.g., Technology News, Real Estate, Financial Information)
- Online Purchases (e.g., Computer Software, Mobile Phones, Shipping Services)
comScore developed the index by assigning a score to each Bizo segment (e.g., Company Size = "Small", Seniority="Executive", Functional Area = "Information Technology"). Any score over 100 for a particular segment indicates that a given attribute is more likely to be observed in the segment than among the total population.
"In just a few months working with Bizo, we're increasing our brand awareness with audiences that matter," said Richard Turcott, CMO for RatePoint, Inc., a leading provider of customer feedback and online reputation management services. "Bizo's business targeting ensures we're getting in front of the most qualified audiences for our business, and it shows in the results."